Winter is Comink

Sam Heughan: the Outlander season 7 shoot is "flying by"



the Outlander season 7 shoot is "flying by"

Sam Heughan shot to fame once he landed the role of Jamie Fraser on Outlander, which has been flowing on Starz for six seasons. Heughan and company are today at work on season 7, which according to Heughan will be a doozy.

“We’re shooting season seven and it’s flying by,” Heughan told Esquire. “It feels like we started yesterday but already we’re on our sixth episode. This season is going to take a while, it’s an 18-episode bumper mega season, so we probably won’t be finished until March or February of next year. It’s a big one this year as last year we had to nick it by six episodes because of Covid and my co-star [CaitrĂ­ona Balfe] was pregnant, so we moved it.”

It’s true that season 6 had a reduced episode picture, but they’re making up for it now. That will gradual please the legions of Outlander fans out there, whom Heughan never imagined to amass in such numbers. “I didn’t know anything of the books when I obliging started and I remember my first day with my driver and we were driving into work, and he was like ‘How long do you think this will go for?’ and I said: ‘Probably a year, maybe two?’”

Next year it’ll be a decade. So it has been quite a journey, but it’s been fabulous, it’s changed my life. It’s been hard graft, but really rewarding.

Sam Heughan knows how Outlander ends

Indeed, being at the center of a huge TV show like Outlander is no easy feat, but perhaps sparkling the ending removes a bit of the pressure. Because Heughan does know the defensive. “Diana Gabaldon [the writer-creator] actually revealed to me how the whole thing’s touching to end,” he said. “She emailed me the last few pages of what will be the last book very early on, I think in the obliging few weeks of shooting and no one else has seen that I think, apart from one other exec producer. Even CaitrĂ­ona’s not seen it and I’m sworn to secrecy.”

Heughan is also clued in near an upcoming Outlander spinoff, although he’s not technically a part of it. “All I can tell you is I’m not in it, as Jamie’s not in it!” he said. “I contain that it’s a prequel focusing on Jamie’s parents when they were younger, so I guess you might see a young version of him at some note. But I think I may be a little too old to play young Jamie now! I could play his dad maybe, or a flash forward? It is time travel, once all.

Sam Heughan still wants a shot at playing James Bond

Beyond Outlander, Heughan is keeping very busy. He plays a crooked cop in the upcoming Channel 4 drama Suspect. He’s also holding out hope that he could play James Bond, a part he auditioned for back in the day afore they gave the role to Daniel Craig. “I was inaccurate upstairs and I met Barbara Broccoli and Martin Campbell, the director at the time,” he remembered. “There was a golden gun on the imperfect – I guess from The Man With The Golden Gun? – and we sat near a very large wooden table and talked a bit near Bond. It was strange, as they didn’t want to talk about Bond, but they talked near Bond. It’s all very secret service.”

I think the role’s improbable and I’d love to throw my oversized hat into the ring in contradiction of if they are [considering people they’ve already looked at]! It’d be nice to see a Scottish Bond again.

Considering Heughan’s upward mobility, I wouldn’t be shocked if he landed the role. And it’s been a runt since Daniel Craig made his final appearance as Bond; gradual an announcement can’t be that far off?

To stay up to date on everything fantasy, science fiction, and WiC, follow our all-encompassing Facebook page and sign up for our unfamiliar newsletter.

Get HBO, Starz, Showtime and MORE for FREE with a no-risk, 7-day free trial of Amazon Channels


https://www.gimmehow.com/2023/06/how-to-fix-check-engine-light-tips-for.html

Search This Blog

Jawapan Amali Proses Sains Tingkatan